Ken Weitzel

Default Early Sony Beta-era schematic needed

Jim Adney wrote:
I recently picked up a Sony AC-220, which is just a line powered power
supply to power an old portable Sony Beta camera and recorder. If you
remember these, you probably also remember that the AC-220 would also
charge the big NP-1 NiCad battery packs that those portables used.

Well, this AC-220 has some problems and I need a schematic if I'm
going to have any chance of fixing figuring this out.

Any of you old VCR repair guys got a schematic you could scan for me,
please?

Hi Jim...

Darn, one whole power supply just sold for 10 dollars in your money
on ebay

The good news is that the ad will remain for at least a few more
days. Perhaps if you were to mail the winning bidder he might
be willing to scan the schematic for you? Or perhaps he's into
this stuff and might have help/advice for you?

Just a thought.

Ken