CC

Default Cleaning router bits with bearings.

We use CRL general purpose solvent and adhevise cleaner to clean the
bearings on flush trim bits when trimming laminate.
After wiping the bearing surface with a clean rag, spray on a good router
bit bearing lubricant. It is also a great contact and adhevise cleaner.
If you are not a business, you may have to contact them to find a local
distribitor of their products, or someone that can order for you.
Or, fill out their information and tell them you are jay's cabinet shop and
order anyway.
Chuck

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is it ok to just soak your bearing guided router bits in Simple Green
do you think? I just don't want to ruin the bearings.

Thanks.
JP