Christopher Tidy

Default Do you find your safety goggles get scratched way too quickly?

This is something that really annoys me. I buy a pair of safety goggles
and they only last a few months. I'm not especially careless with them,
but somehow they end up falling out of my pocket onto the floor, or
rolling over on the bench and getting scratched. I was thinking that it
would be great if you could buy safety goggles with flat lenses and rims
which stand a few millimetres proud of the lens. This would be a great
invention: it would make it so much harder to scratch your goggles.
Sure, it would make you look like Elvis Costello, but who cares?

Does anyone know if such goggles are available?

Best wishes,

Chris