Set Square

Default Creda motor bearings

Our tumble dryer starting making odd noises today, traced the problem
to the motor which I've stripped down and found one of the bearings
is kaput.

Any suggestions where I could get the bearings from? Looks like
they're just an interference fit onto the motor shaft?

Cheers,

Steve.

You could try
http://www.transpart.co.uk/ I've never used them - but they
might have it.

Otherwise, look for bearing suppliers in the Yellow Pages, and hawk your old
one round to a few in the hope of finding something to match. It's probably
a generic bearing rather than something made *just* for tumble dryers.
--
Cheers,
Set Square