Geoffrey

Default Freezer door seal

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 11:54:50 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
The rubber seal on my freezer door (it's an AEG Arctis model 2674-6GS)
has failed. This of course means that frost builds up rapidly so I
have to fix it. Is it an easyish DIY job? I've done a web search for
new seals but I cannot find this model anywhere, anyone any idea where
I could look?

I've never done anything like this before (normally I'd get a repair
man in but ATM I'm skint) would you say it is within the capability of
a reasonably intelligent housewife? (no oxymoron jokes please).

Have you thought of contacting them?
http://www.aeg-electrolux.co.uk/index.asp

First thing I did! The link to the spares department is broken.

I did say I was reasonably intelligent...

--
Warning: Do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.