soup

Default Tumble Dryer venting

Bill wrote:
Spoke to my local council building control department and they said
'Wherever you like mate, Its only hot air!'

But it isn't is it? What about the moisture and all the chemicals (from
soaps, fabric conditioner,dryer sheets etc),that off gas when heated.
Am able to smell all the cra^w^w stuff that is vented from my drier
(when the drier is running) from the other side of the garden wouldn't
like to walk along a street and suddenly get a faceful of tumble dryer
ventings. I do not like car exhausts either but I am led to believe that
the MODERN engines output is strictly controlled viz-a-viz emissions so
much so that the exhaust actually has less noxious chemicals than the
air the engine inputs
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words