inti2

Default RCA expert help needed -CTC177 chassis

moonlite ha scritto:

Hello RCA guys - I'm trying to solve one of the weirdest problems I've
seen in this chassis yet. Your advice is appreciated.

Everything works fine but no audio of any kind. I know you will say do
tuner grounds and replace eeprom....I did all that. In fact I did much
more than that: replaced mute transistor Q1903 (I grounded the Emitter
on the previous one without help), went into SETUP and switched
speakers to ON (they were in OFF position), replaced audio output chip
just in case (chip is getting B+), tried new speakers, pin 29 of micro
is low so I know TV is not in MUTE condition, checked for bad joints
everywhere. I do not have schematic and the only last option is to
replace LA7610. Has anyone ever had this chip cause no audio ? Is it
possible I overlooked one single connection in the tuner which may
cause loss of audio (which I doubt) ? Thank you.

Audio is present with SCART or other inputs (not cable) ?

I.

P.S. = Not an RCA expert, !

--
I.