Solar Flare

Default How can I send a chainsaw from USA to UK?

Gift doesn't matter. Fair market value.

"Angrie.Woman" wrote in message
t...
: Robert Morein wrote:
: "dean" wrote in message
: oups.com...
:
: Hello all,
:
: My brother is here from the UK and wants to buy a couple of garden
: machines and send them back to the UK, since they are 1/3 of the price
: here. Could someone tell me if this is at all possible, and if there is
: a company anyone knows that can do this? I think the main problem is
: there could be some gasoline vapor in the engine.
:
: Thanks all,
:
: Dean
:
:
: Open it up, and make sure it is completely drained of gas and lube.
: If you have a place in the sun, bake it for an afternoon.
: Label it "machine parts", but don't try to cheat on the duty.
:
:
: It isn't cheating if it really is a gift.
:
: A