R & S

Default Locksmith broke my lock

take them to small claims court if you have to replace the door. Take photos
and keep the receipts.

"miamicuse" wrote in message
I don't know the lock very well. The idea to open the opposing dummy
handle
did not occur to me until he left and I had to put everything back. But
still now I still have a broken lock - handle broken by the lock smith and
the dead bolt is somehow not aligned due to some other reason, so I have
take this to a locksmith to see about getting it repaired anyways, so why
not get a locksmith to do the whole thing? did not occur to me there are
less and less real pros out there nowadays. Fake carpenters and fake
locksmiths all over the place.

"Pat" wrote in message
Seems like you know your way around this door/lock pretty well. Why did

you
hire a locksmith?