Amy L.

Default Transition from tile to 9/16" inch wood floor

This may just work - however what is the odds that the T-Modling is the same
color all the way through (brazilian cherry)?

Amy

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"LRod" wrote in message

Your best bet (and one I'm going to have to employ myself, albeit for
different reasons) might be to either mill a transition strip from raw
lumber, or buy one of the unfinished ones from the borg and modify it.

Basically, you're looking at a dado on either side of a central rib,
with one dado being higher than the other, then a sloping top. One
slope will be to nearly a point (rests on the wood flooring) and the
other side will have a bit of a slope (perhaps equal to the other
side), then a vertical drop.

Taking your scenario a step further, you can also buy matching (and
expensive) trim to the floor and modify that also. I had to do that in a
couple of places in my house when I put the flooring down.
________
/________ \ can become

|_________\ I just glued it in place instead of having a center
vertical strip.