Tim Daneliuk

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

Morris Dovey wrote:

SNEEP

| The problem is that the US *used* be an alternative. It's use
| of government force was constrained to that little necessary to
| preserve individual liberty fairly for all. Now, though, it
| has become increasingly collectivized to the point where most
| people don't even question the morality of using the force of
| government to educate, build levees, and otherwise rescue people
| from their own poor choices.

All set in motion with funding voted by elected representatives who
presumably hope to be re-elected. Just out of curiosity, have you made
your views clear to /your/ elected representatives and made them
understand that you will work to get them voted out of office if they
continue to fund education, public works, and disaster relief?

Yes I have, repeatedly. But the Moochers and Welfare Queens (whether
they are Connie The Crackwhore or Suzie The Soccermom) who want "free"
stuff (i.e. Stuff they have not earned for themselves but want anyway
even if it means extracting it with the government's gun from other
citiziens) far outnumber those of us willing to live on what we
earn for ourselves. So, we live by the tyranny of the majority.
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/