Mark Sherman

Default How can I send a chainsaw from USA to UK?

On 8 Oct 2005 14:34:02 -0700, "Carpenter" wrote:

dean wrote:
Hello all,

My brother is here from the UK and wants to buy a couple of garden
machines and send them back to the UK, since they are 1/3 of the price
here. Could someone tell me if this is at all possible, and if there is
a company anyone knows that can do this? I think the main problem is
there could be some gasoline vapor in the engine.

Thanks all,

Dean

I think any carrier would do for a chainsaw, but your brother should
check if there is any import tax to pay. Also there are some items that
simply cannot be imported. I believe every USPS office has a book with
all the details for each foreign nation. Some restrictions are really
weird and unexplicable.
Good luck

**** that. Pack it up, label it books and send it off.