Dave

Default Le Blonde Lathe 1940 ish

I would think that Ebay is the most reasonable scheme available to
determine approximate value.

Rich wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have a lathe, which used to belong to my grand farther it's about
the size of a Colchester student. It's got a domestic powered motor
fitted to it, however I think originally the lathe was powered by a 3 -
phase motor. It's not in bad condition for its year comes with a
3-jaw chuck and I think may be a steady/ faceplate. It's got slight
damage the lead screw support at the tail stock end but it's an easy
job to make a new one. Any ideas what it could be worth in its current
state or fully buffed up and restored and how I could sell it?

I have used it myself a few times it's a good machine even by
today's standards lots of work left in it I would say, after the
small repair job.

I think it would be nice to restore.

Rich.