jim rozen

Default Shop band-aids

In article et, carl mciver
says...

| I finally got tired of trying to hunt down bandaids when I dinged
| myself in the shop, so now there's a shelf by the sink with
| antibacterial ointment, the best selection of bandaids in the house,
| my shop toothbrush, and various other odds'n-ends. All by a
| bright light and a mirror, soap, and water.
|
| Jim

You know, I did that, but my kids decided that they needed a bandaid for
every bruise, bump, and owie so I gave up on keeping bandaids, even in my
first aid kit, by my workbench, or in the bathrooms.

I've only got one kid, and she's more a help than a hindrance. So she's
more likely to be helping me bandage myself than swiping my supplies!

My feeling at home (and at work) is whenever we wind up short of a tool
and a supply, the answer is to buy a whole bunch of them, and leave
them everywhere. They you wind up saying 'what's with all those
7/16 wrenches all over the damn place,' not 'where's the damn 7/16
inch wrench!!?'

Jim

please reply to: