Mark Carver

Default Tumble Dryer venting

Bill wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:06:54 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

Ah, well, there's what peeople _do_, and what they _should do_. I've
had it before on a few occasions when venting extractors onto the
street. As I say, AFAIK, I haven't checked but I've always taken it as
that is correct. I could be wrong though....

Spoke to my local council building control department and they said
'Wherever you like mate, Its only hot air!'

Well yes exactly ! What about all those 20 million+ cars emitting poisonous
fumes 'onto the street' ?

--
Mark