Stormy Weather

Default Thermostat setting?

The dip switches control cycle timing of the heater.
Modern time heat anticipator used to shut down the system early to prevent
overheating the area.

--
James Storm

"Bill Gill" wrote in message
I just got a new furnace, and looked at the instructions for my Honeywell
programmable thermostat. I found that the settings are different for my
new furnace which is a 92% AFUE unit. The instructions tell how to set
some dip switches on the back of the unit for high efficiency and lower
efficiency furnaces. I got this set up ok according the manual and
everything seems to be working ok.

I was wondering what the difference is between the settings. Does any
body know? It doesn't say in the manual what the difference is. Not a
big important deal, but I was just curious.

Thanks,
Bill Gill