Andy Cuffe

Default Dell flat screen service manual

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:52:33 +0100, "Michael"
wrote:

Hello,
I am looking for a repair manual (or schematic) for a Dell 1504FP (15" LCD
Monitor). Could anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Michael.

Your only chance it to figure out who actually made it and look for a
service manual for their equivalent. The Dells I've seen were made by
Philips, or Samsung.

What's the problem? The service manual will probably only give you a
list of boards, part numbers and maybe some troubleshooting tips. LCD
monitors are designed for board level repair only. The most you can
expect is a power supply schematic. You're on your own for any
component level repairs.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005