Default Projection TV: 3 replacement screens PROPER ORDER...help needed

I have a 53" Sony Projection TV, Model #KP-53HS20

I know the 3 replacement screens that were sent to me were the...
Lenitcular, Fresnal, and Contrast. However, Sony did not have any
labeling on the screens or packages. I know how to install them, but
do not know the PROPER ORDER or which screen is which.

The 3 screens are described as...

1. Clear & Perfectly Transparent
2. Clear & but Cloudy/Hazy look
3. Dark w/ grooves

I installed them in this order...front to back...

Dark w/ grooves (Closest to you if youre watching the tv)
Clear & Perfectly Transparent (the middle screen)
Clear & but Cloudy/Hazy (this is the last screen and the closest to the
back mirror of the internal backing.

Is this order wrong??? Thanks for any help.