Odinn

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

On 10/7/2005 8:18 AM George mumbled something about the following:
"FUll Citizen" wrote in message

When churches start paying taxes I'll agree that they are not funded
via tax dollars. Any organization that takes in money and doesn't pay
taxes on that money partially exists on the backs of taxpayers.

You feel the same way about PBS, NAACP, NOW, ... Habitat for Humanity?

Or only institutions which don't reflect your opinion?

I feel the same way about all non-taxed organizations.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net