Odinn

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

On 10/6/2005 2:55 PM George mumbled something about the following:
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
The newspaper was pleased to be fed information about

exceptional teachers and students, for example; and most local
business people were willing to help in whatever way they could if
asked (and asked in the right way). I don't know about Michigan; but
educating young people just wasn't a hard sell in Minnesota.

We don't publish honor rolls any more.

They do here in Georgia.

We appoint valedictorians, they don't earn it.

We've always appointed them, and they were appointed to those who earned
it, and still do.

Some places keep talking about abolishing any form of academic measurement.

Some, not all.

Education a hard sell? Not sure we'd recognize it if it happened.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net