Odinn

Default OT Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

On 10/5/2005 11:57 PM LARRY BLANCHARD mumbled something about the following:
In article ,
says...

That is, there is a lower
bound of biological complexity (in some cases) that you could not get to
evolutionarily because the path to that point would not exhibit
sufficient complexity for the precedant organisms to survive and
evolve.

Well, I remember when the debate was whether or not virii were alive.
Now it's whether prions are. Can't get much simpler than that :-).

And I'm still waiting for a logical explanation of where the "designer"
came from. Who created him/her/it/they?

The god of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc. was created by the other
gods that came before him. After all, the 1st commandment says "Thou
shalt have no other gods before me." which, in itself, admits that there
are other gods besides him/her/it.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ...
http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic