Odinn

Default OT Intelligent Design and is this really way way off topic

On 10/6/2005 8:37 AM Doug Miller mumbled something about the following:
In article , justme wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article .com,

wrote:

Few scientists will fall for the egg/equinox legend but _The
State Legislature set pi = 3_ is rather popular among them.

You know, don't you, that *that* one is actually true (or nearly so).

Well, maybe for large values of 3 :-)

No, I mean about the legislature nearly voting to declare pi = 3.

3.2 actually.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net