D Steck

Default Cursed Project...

My claim to fame is on injuring my thumb when making a mortise is when I
pulled the safety cap off the chisel after installing it in the mortiser.
My hand hit the table hard, I reacted late to the hand hitting the table,
and instead of using the muscles to stop the hand from hitting the table, I
fired the muscles after the bounce off the table and proceeded to accelerate
my hand back into the chisel.

What takes real talent is injuring yourself within a nano second of removing
a safety device.

"TWS" wrote in message
Fun description, Thanks. Good luck with the follow on projects.

One question though, how did you cut your thumb making a mortise?
That takes exceptional talent.

TWS