Andrew Gabriel

Default Is this allowed for a radial circuit?

In article ,
"John" writes:
Thanks Andy and Andrew but I'm very puzzled. What have you done to my little
piece of ASCII art and why do you think it's better?? )

You are presumably using some proportional spaced font to
write and read articles. Since most people won't be using
the same font as you, most people won't see what you intended.
Use a fixed width font (e.g. courier) for Usenet, at least
when horizontal positioning in things like ASCII art, tables,
etc is expected to be readable by anyone else. Also a good
idea to avoid tabs (which wasn't a trap you fell into, but
people often do).

--
Andrew Gabriel