Larry Blanchard

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

1) Philosophically: a) Current science proceeds from the materialist-
mechanical view of nature. i.e., That no First and/or Sustaining
Intelligent
Cause is necessary to the understanding of Nature as we observe it.
b) IDers *claim* that this presumption is incorrect (and they can't
prove it,
but then again, you can't prove the materialist supposition either)
and this
leads to incorrect conclusions about what we observe.

Dammit Tim, those are NOT the only two positions. I hold that "I don't
know" is the appropriate position as to the origin of the Universe. Nor
do I think we'll ever know.

However, once it was in existence, I think the evidence for evolution is
quite convincing.