Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:57:14 GMT, Shiver
wrote:

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

I mention now, I am *advanced* level woodcutter. Doing this kind of
thing is not for beginner or even intermediate level.

Sounds to me like it's not for any level.

Lawrence you sound like a walking accident waiting to happen.

I know.

I got this idea from a fellow woodcutter in an arborist forum. Oh I
-used- to cut with all the training wheels on the bicycle, but after a
while, that got old. Speaking of accidents waiting to happen, have
you read about commercial woodchippers and people being pulled into
them?

There isn't any PART of woodcutting that isn't dangerous. Have you
read about people sawing off their fingers and hands with table saws (
radial arm and otherwise )? I know a fellow who lost 1/2 of his hand
with a TABLE saw.

Maybe you should tell Norm Abrams to put the dang saw blade guard back
on his. Watching him cut without one makes _me_ nervous.

Lg