Stormin Mormon

I've heard that the POE lubricant is very highly hygroscropic. And that it's
almost impossible to get the moisture out of POE, even with filter dryer
change.

Or, so I've heard. Perhaps others have found differently.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message

I know. I wasn't tryin' to give stormy a hard time. I was just trying to
knock down some of these "fears" about R410A.

Would I rather use R22? You betcha! But R410 is not as bad as everyone says
it is and whether they like it or not, it's here to stay!!!

I don't think there was anything wrong with R22 and they should have left it
alone. But politics are politics.....