Joseph Meehan

Wayne Whitney wrote:
Yes, I could spend $125 for Manual J and $46 for Manual D. But I'd
rather not. Since you seem to be familiar with these references,
could you at least indicate whether I have the basic idea of duct
sizing procedures correct? I'd check the books at my local library,
but they don't seem to have them.

Yours, Wayne

Sorry, I did not mean for you to buy the books, only to use the site to
get a better idea about what we are talking about.

Steve, I believe, has posted an on-line version that may help you.

I do not personally use the calculations, which is why I did not try to
explain it myself.

I do suggest that you may want to have a professional do the actual
calculations, especially if your home is not "typical" as they can use their
experience to make good judgment calls. If you just want to get ball park
information, then I would go ahead and use the on line version. Come to
think of it, maybe I will give it a try and see what happens, I will be
facing a system replacement in the not too distant future.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit