Dave Fawthrop

Default Is this SDS compatable drill?

My big hammer drill got stolen, and I mow find that:
1. Drills no longer have chuck keys, and must be tightened by hand :-(
2: someone has introduced SDS Masonry drills which looks like a good idea.

Lidl have a hammer drill on sale Monday 10 Oct.
http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa....Hammer_Drill_

The Chuck looks like nothing I have seen before, so is it SDS?

They are also selling SDS drills
http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...et_11_Pi eces

BTW I have been crawling under the floorboards with a very old energy
saving light which worked extremely well, so I will get one of these
http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...ving_Work_Lamp
I hate incandescent inspection lamps which last no time at all.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.