Jay Pique

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 7 Oct 2005 10:53:01 -0700, Jay Pique wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 7 Oct 2005 10:44:12 -0700, Jay Pique wrote:
Today I went to deliver the project I just completed and it's too big
to get out of the shop, aka "the basement". So that's just ****ing
great.

Heh...friend of mine built an ultralight in his basement...

Har! What a moron.

Well, he did plan for it, the plane could be partially disassembled
(read: take off the frigging wing) and taken out in the two major parts.
And, being an ultralight, it's, well, not all that heavy.

Tres cool. I'd love to build and fly one someday. Back in college I
poked around doing some research, but then decided to become a lawyer
for some strange reason. Do what you love. That's what I'm trying
these days.

JP
Meliora baby.