jim rozen

In article , Koz says...

Especially important to keep a stock of the fabric fingertip bandages.
It always seems the chunk that's missing is at a place which a regular
band-aid doesn't stick well.

The knuckle ones are handy as well. Useable in a pinch as fingertip,
when you run out of the fingertip ones in the box.

I finally got tired of trying to hunt down bandaids when I dinged
myself in the shop, so now there's a shelf by the sink with
antibacterial ointment, the best selection of bandaids in the house,
my shop toothbrush, and various other odds'n-ends. All by a
bright light and a mirror, soap, and water.

Jim

please reply to: