Koz

Grant Erwin wrote:

John Hofstad-Parkhill wrote:

.. I *never* have band-aids in my shop ..

Why not, John? Just pull out a few of the fabric 1" bandaids and stick
'em in one of your toolbox drawers. I keep 'em there, it's real handy.

GWE

Especially important to keep a stock of the fabric fingertip bandages.
It always seems the chunk that's missing is at a place which a regular
band-aid doesn't stick well. Avoid plastic band-aids at all costs as
they never stay on. Fabric will stay on long enough for things to stop
leaking.

As to the duct tape...in a pinch, yes but the glue residue that it
leaves is probably as bad to get off as having the cut in the first
place. And then there's the hair thing...

Koz