C & M

"DA" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

Winter is just around the corner, and I'm trying to find a way to make my
water heater perform better than it did last year.

My family of four has done fine for 20 yrs without any problems so perhaps
it's a use issue.
The low-flow shower heads help as does a diverter on each of the sinks.
This allows you
to set your water temp on the faucts and then you flip a lever which stops
the water flow
right at the spigot. That way you don't have to let the water keep running
while you shave
or wash dishes, etc. I have found them hard to find of late, but it looks
like an aerator with
a 'U' shaped wire lever stick out the one side. I have seen them on
specialty sites on-line.