Andy Hall

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:08:01 +0100, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote
Andy Hall wrote:
"dennis"wrote:
No you misunderstand.
There are no more than £2 of components in an SDS drill even if it is
branded Makita or DeWalt.

I don't misunderstand at all. Have you looked inside each type of
product and compared? There is a huge difference.

What, have you taken each product apart and compared them? I bet you
have not!

I have taken apart products at each end of the market and the
difference is dramatic and obvious.

When? What? How do you explain that my £25 SDS is still going strong
after a great deal of use, as are the bits, as you "dread to think"
what a £25 drill is like?

I've tried out various of these from time to time, but found them
disappointing in terms of weight, vibration etc. in comparison with
the Bosch I've had for some time.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl