The3rd Earl Of Derby

Andy Hall wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:50:38 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:26:59 +0100, Peter
wrote:

I bough the Aldi offer this week of a router and table, plus a few
bits, but I can't figure how to secure the router to the underside
of the table. It seems a sloppy fit at best and the brackets they
supply are in very engineering-like positions, certainly not
stable.

Has anybody else figured this puzzle?

What on earth would lead you to believe that they would be in any
way compatible?

Brilliant! I was in Aldi myself yesterday, and there were loads of
folk pushing around trolleys containing the router and the table.

David

The photo wiht the user trying to operate the router while wearing a
thick pair of gardening gloves says it all.

These kind of products are a joke. I really hope for the sake of the
people using them that they don't turn out to be a dangerous joke.

As much as I hate to say this but the router table is as exactly the same
as what's being offred by Ryobi,MachineMart,Trend ect.

However the tools are a joke but aimed at the once or twice used
householder who don't give a toss about its reliability, its cheap it will
drill,cut,sand and it will do for the next job is all they are worried
about.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite