George

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:45:46 +0000, John Emmons wrote:

The believers in the theory of evolution don't go pounding on the doors
of
chrurches, fundamentalists should refrain from doing so as well.

That's a thought - maybe we "evolutionists" should ask for equal time in
the pulpits :-).

If they're supported with tax money, sure.

Personally, I think the "depraved on account of he's deprived" theory that
dominates social spending is a crock, too, but I can't find anyone inside
the establishment willing to say there's really such a thing as a bad boy,
because the system would crush them.

What would Lysenko say about our theory of social engineering?