John Hofstad-Parkhill

Right, but I *never* have band-aids in my shop, but *always* have duct
tape. Bird in the hand & all that...

I've done superglue after paying an extraordinary amount of money to the
ER doctor for my daughter's cut from an x-acto knife to put sterile
super-glue on her thumb.

Still, gotta love it. Duct tape (et al) may end up being in the top-10
inventions of the modern age.

Don Foreman said the following on 10/7/2005 12:57 AM:
I noted in today's paper that 3M is introducing bandaids based on duct
tape. The inventor got the idea after noting that guys on
construction jobs routinely slap duct tape on owies.

What a good idea! They'll stay stuck until they're ripped off even if
they get wet. I want me some of them!

The article said that women like them too, I forget why. It was in
the biz section of the 10/6 Mnpls Star-Tribune.