Gunner

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:30:30 GMT, (~Roy)
wrote:

Heck at worst, all I ever do is put a piece of paper towel over the
cut, and whatever tape is handy, be it packing tape, duct, electrical
or what have you. Most times anymore I just grab the super glue seal
it up and bump on....Other times its always something that a bandaid
is not going to work on anyway.

This is actually fairly important to us members of an aging society,
who are taking daily doses of blood thinners. That which used to
close up in seconds now tends to leave splotches all over the shop for
a few minutes.

Gunner

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 00:57:11 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

===I noted in today's paper that 3M is introducing bandaids based on duct
===tape. The inventor got the idea after noting that guys on
===construction jobs routinely slap duct tape on owies.
===
===What a good idea! They'll stay stuck until they're ripped off even if
===they get wet. I want me some of them!
===
===The article said that women like them too, I forget why. It was in
===the biz section of the 10/6 Mnpls Star-Tribune.

"The original frugal ponder"

for torturing the cat." Gunner