~Roy

Heck at worst, all I ever do is put a piece of paper towel over the
cut, and whatever tape is handy, be it packing tape, duct, electrical
or what have you. Most times anymore I just grab the super glue seal
it up and bump on....Other times its always something that a bandaid
is not going to work on anyway.

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 00:57:11 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

===I noted in today's paper that 3M is introducing bandaids based on duct
===tape. The inventor got the idea after noting that guys on
===construction jobs routinely slap duct tape on owies.
===
===What a good idea! They'll stay stuck until they're ripped off even if
===they get wet. I want me some of them!
===
===The article said that women like them too, I forget why. It was in
===the biz section of the 10/6 Mnpls Star-Tribune.

"The original frugal ponder"