Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 00:33:10 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Peter" wrote in message

I bough the Aldi offer this week of a router and table, plus a few
bits, but I can't figure how to secure the router to the underside of
the table. It seems a sloppy fit at best and the brackets they supply
are in very engineering-like positions, certainly not stable.

Has anybody else figured this puzzle?

In Aldi they are selling a Makita look-alike SDS drill with drill, etc.

Is
is going for £25 with a 3 year guarantee. As these are on deals I

assume
they are normally £50-60. For £25 and a 3 year guarantee it can't be

that
bad at all. They look OK. Out of interest has anyone bought one?

How much is it to rent a 900w SDS? It is probably worth just buying this
drill, and if it does 2 jobs then you are in - 3 yr guarantee so no

probs.

That would assume that it actually works and doesn't catch fire, fall
apart or cause injury into the bargain.

Matt, I asked for opinions from people who have used one, not your inane
ramblings.