Lobster

Andy Hall wrote:
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:26:59 +0100, Peter
wrote:

I bough the Aldi offer this week of a router and table, plus a few
bits, but I can't figure how to secure the router to the underside of
the table. It seems a sloppy fit at best and the brackets they supply
are in very engineering-like positions, certainly not stable.

Has anybody else figured this puzzle?

What on earth would lead you to believe that they would be in any way
compatible?

Brilliant! I was in Aldi myself yesterday, and there were loads of
folk pushing around trolleys containing the router and the table.

David