Larry Blanchard

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote:

All I suggest is the possibility of a designer, especially since it's so
unlikely that the universe and life jump started itself into existence.
If someone says there's a better likelyhood that there is no designer,
they do so out of faith, not science.

Once again, the only rational answer to where the universe came from is "I
don't know".

But once it did exist, evolution seems to account quite well for the
diversity of species present and extinct. Our increasing knowledge of DNA
only reinforces it.

So evolution should be taught in schools - where the universe came from
should not.

--
Homo Sapiens is a goal, not a description