ktl

I have been digging into my scope for some time, but there is one thing
I cant find, because the fault dissapears when the casing is removed,
seems to be heat related.

WHen the scope is powered up, both channels set for gnd, I can se a
stright fine line for each of the channels, but after som 5 minutes or
so the sweep is distorded, it sort of look like this:
_____________________________
\

The difference between the start of the sweep and the horizontal line
is about one div, if I try to write the sweep in XY coordinates it
looks something like this
Start 0.5,-1
start+1 0,-0.5
start+2 0,0
start+3 1,0
Then it is a straight line
This at 20ms
At 10 ms
It looks like this

And then the faster the sweep goes, the straighter line.

Now if anyone had any ideas where to start to look, so I could try to
heat up components carefully, to see which component that is failing. I
woild be grateful.

Best regards Tomas.