Larry Blanchard

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:29:50 -0400, George wrote:

Ever try to teach literature to this generation who doesn't know their
Bible?

Let's see. Do you mean the bible before Jerome, or the bible after Jerome
but before Luther, or the bible after Luther?

I've read them all. But then I've read Roman and Greek mythology as well.

I especially liked the one book (name escapes me) that Jerome threw out
which talked about Jesus as a child. Says that at one point he turned his
playmates to stone because they wouldn't play nice :-).

You keep your myths, I'll keep mine :-).