Duane Bozarth

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

My opinion is based on reading (in translation) Eistein's own
writings. Not all of them to be sure, but lots.

He saw design and refered to God a number of times (not in a
personal sense though). My opinion would be that he thought God
was the designer.

Almost no one objects to everyone, including Einstein, having
such metaphysical beliefs. At issue is incorporating metaphysical
beliefs into science.

No, that isn't the issue. My argument has been on the biased
educational system, not whether we should be allowed to have
personal beliefs or demanding that God is declared real by the
scientific community.

It's only "biased" in your belief system---but as noted elsewhere, that
it isn't "fair" isn't the proper question. The proper question is
whether the science curriculum is the best science known at the time _to
science_. Anything less is a disservice to the students.