Don Foreman

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:03:32 -0400, Al A.
wrote

Am I being unreasonable here?

No. My experience with Milwaukee has been quite different. My
portable bandsaw developed a slight oil leak around the gearbox after
a year or so. I took it to the local Milwaukee repair center and
explained my problem. The guy didn't even ask when I'd bought it,
said "Sir, I think you're mistaken. If you'll come back in a half
hour or so I think you'll see that you were mistaken."

He was right, of course. I must have imagined that oil leak. That
was some years ago, still no trace of oil seepage.

You might try Milwaukee's "contact us" email addy:
http://tinyurl.com/dbekk