~Roy

Default KRYLON Fusion paint and acrylics

Anyone ever use Krylon Fusion plastic paint to paint plexiglass?
If so how does it hold up.......or is there any other recomendations
out there. I need to paint a clear acrylic plexiglass fish tank hood
that I just custom made for one of my sal****er tanks. I culd not
afford black plexiglass but had a heap of clear and
smoked........Around here they will not cut a full sheet of colored
pl;exi and its sold in full sheets only...$148.90 a sheet........

Previously I have covered the cler plexiglass in vynil contact
material like they use to make those stick on decals etc, but this one
is kind of complicated with lots of curves and ins and outs, and
covering it wrinkle free would be a real pain in the backside.
Thanks

"The original frugal ponder"