Andy Hall

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:57:39 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
.. .

I bough the Aldi offer this week of a router and table, plus a few
bits, but I can't figure how to secure the router to the underside of
the table. It seems a sloppy fit at best and the brackets they supply
are in very engineering-like positions, certainly not stable.

Has anybody else figured this puzzle?

In Aldi they are selling a Makita look-alike SDS drill with drill, etc. Is
is going for £25 with a 3 year guarantee. As these are on deals I assume
they are normally £50-60. For £25 and a 3 year guarantee it can't be that
bad at all. They look OK. Out of interest has anyone bought one?

It can be. The other crap they are selling with the descriptions
"router" and "router table" don't even fit together.

Goodness only knows what a £25 SDS drill will be like.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl