Doctor Drivel

"Peter" wrote in message

I bough the Aldi offer this week of a router and table, plus a few
bits, but I can't figure how to secure the router to the underside of
the table. It seems a sloppy fit at best and the brackets they supply
are in very engineering-like positions, certainly not stable.

Has anybody else figured this puzzle?

In Aldi they are selling a Makita look-alike SDS drill with drill, etc. Is
is going for £25 with a 3 year guarantee. As these are on deals I assume
they are normally £50-60. For £25 and a 3 year guarantee it can't be that
bad at all. They look OK. Out of interest has anyone bought one?