Ken Weitzel

Mike W. wrote:

Check in the owners manual, it should describe how to set/change the code if
it uses such a thing. Also, should have something on the radio itsef to
indicate anti-theft, 'radio-lock', 'burglar-buster' a blinking LED whatever,
they tend to advertise it in some way, or else it really isn't a theft
deterrent, only a stolen radio sale deterrent.

Hi...

Thanks all. Didn't get an owners manual with it, still looking for
one. Got a Chilton, it doesn't mention it, so I disconnected it
overnight, plugged it in this morning and all is well - so I guess
there's no theft deterrent.

There is however, theft deterrent with the car itself. Won't hardly
let me use it - durn horn and flashing lights

I live in a bay - cul de sac - half a dozen houses in a circle.
The neighbors are threatening to change the name to Survivor Bay;
send for Jeff Probst, and vote me out

Thanks, and take care.

Ken